Thursday, January 20, 2011

YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Like I said in a previous blog David and I are trying to eat healthy. We both want to lose some weight and get in shape so we can look good when we get married this summer. So I have been on the internet a lot trying to find recipes. Well I found an awesome recipe for honey and ginger mahi mahi!!!! I made it last night with some sauteed zucchini, squash, and asparagus and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The fish literally took like 5 minutes to broil in the oven. I found mahi mahi fillets on sale at Food Lion this week and was scared because I have never made them before. Mahi mahi is my favorite fish so I decided to buy them anyways. Well, they turned out really well. The recipe calls for low sodium soy sause, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and scallions, and you toast sesame seeds to put on top. Each fillet only has 150 calories! I was so excited!
Let me just say this too~ David is the most awesome man ever! I can try new things and experiment in the kitchen and he NEVER complains. I love to cook so I am all the time trying out new recipes. I hate making the same thing over and over. Well, my sweet David will eat whatever I make and if he doesn't like it he won't actually say he doesn't like it. He will say, "It's not my favorite thing you have made." Isn't that cute? So anyways, I am excited about my fish recipe. I definately will be making this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment