Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My best friend

I realized the other day that I really haven't posted anything about David. So I decided that I would today. I have known David for like 10 plus years. We went to the same church and he played in the youth orchestra and I sang in the choir. I always thought he was really cute, but was shy at times because he is 3 and a half years older than me. Anyways after awhile we tried dating several times in the course of the ten or so years and it never worked out until July 4th weekend 2009! Woop Woop! We went to the lake and it's history from there! The great thing about David is that he loves me for me. I don't have to pretend to be someone that I'm not. I can be my silly crazy self and it's ok. He is an amazing dad and a hardworker. Most of all I love that he is my best friend! I have never had as much fun with someone as I do with him. When I'm not with him I wish I was and when I'm with him I don't want to leave. He treats me the way every girl wants to be treated. I am so lucky to have David in my life! I love you babe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment