Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year/ New Me

Thank God it's a new year! I love new years because we have a whole year of new beginnings. I just hope that I stick with all my plans that I have mapped out for myself. I don't necessarily have "new years resolutions", but I have lifestyle changes! I know, they are prob the same thing, but lifestyle changes sounds a lot better. First off I want to take better care of my body. Now that I am  a mother I want to be healthy for Wesley so that: A- I can be active with him and B- Be able to set an example for him. I really want to try this year to eat everything as organic and fresh as possible. I also am going to get my butt back into gear and start doing yoga again. I love yoga! I love the stretching and meditating and the way you feel when you practice it! You just feel so fresh and renewed! I just got off track when I was pregnant. (I seriously got super lazy while I was pregnant with Wesley) So I am super excited about this year and what is to come. Oh yea! Another exciting thing about this year is that I think David and I are going to finally get married! So that is definately something to look forward to! I hope you guys had a great new years and that you stick with your "Lifestyle Changes". I like to remember this too- if you fall short one day you always have another day to start over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment