Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis' the Season to be Jolly???

So today on my lunch break I decide to go to Wal-mart to go look around because I still have some shopping left. (I know I am such a procrastinator!) Anyways, I am in a good mood because Christmas is only a few days away and I am so excited about going to Charleston to see David's family. Well, let me just say that not everyone shares in my joy for the nearness of the upcoming holiday! Two people almost ran me over with their buggies, one lady hit me with her purse, and more people than not were in the grumpiest moods!!!! What's going on? Come on people! It's Christmas! I don't understand why everyone gets so cranky now-a-days. I feel sorry for those people because they are missing out on the fun of Christmas! Oh well, I am still in a good mood despite my near death experience at Wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment