Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19, 2010

My son Wesley has been in the world for only 9 weeks and I have already learned so much from him. The amazing thing about babies is that they are seeing everything for  the first time and they still have their innocence. It's so cute when Wesley sits and stares at something as simple as the fan and wrinkles his little brow and tries so hard to figure out what exactly it is. Or when I call his name when he is looking in the other direction, he turns his head, focuses in on me and then smiles this huge beautiful smile as if to say, "Mommy I found you!" My point in saying all of that is sometimes I take things to seriously and stress out about the silliest things. Sometimes we just need to let things go and stare at a fan and just laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment