Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Out with the old, In with the new

David and I have decided to go to Charleston to visit his family this Christmas, and this morning on the way to work we were talking about ALL the things we now have to pack to take a trip. They include: Pack and Play, Stroller, Car Seat, diapers, baby clothes, wipes, bottle, formula, extra clothes (you know there will be an accident or 5), our clothes and toiletries, and of course Wesley! We have come to the conclusion that gone are the days where we can just pack up and take off on a whim and be carefree. We actually have to plan things out now. I'm a little nervous about our mini-vacation this weekend because knowing me, I am definately going to forget something important. I'm excited about our first Christmas with Wesley and visiting David's family...I will let you know how our traveling adventure turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment