Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hold on to every minute and everyone, because you never know what tomorrow holds

What is going on? So much heartache is surounding our Florence community. With in a matter of days, a girl from Florence went missing in NC, and a great guy was murdered! I didn't have the privilege of knowing Kristy, but from what I hear she is an amazing girl. I did have the privilege of knowing Chris Deaver. He was an amazing guy who smiled all the time, was kind, funny, loving, a great father to his little girl, and a talented musician. He was murdered in vain by a 17 year old punk for absolutely nothing. My heart aches so much for his family, as well as, Kristy's family. To all of my friends who were closer to Kristy and Chris than I was, I am praying for you and love you, and just know that with time you will be able to smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment