Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Travelin' light, is the only way to fly, yeah travelin' light, just you and I"

Great news on the traveling family front...... David and I bought our truck last night. We bought a Ford F250. I am so excited. We have been looking ever since we made the decision to get rid of everything and travel. We finally found the perfect truck. So now we are on to phase 2: finding a camper. We are looking for a 5th wheel. Hopefully thus won't take as long. I am so ready for this next adventure to happen I can't stand it!! I think mostly I am ready to continue on my path of soul searching, and figuring out what is in store for my family. I'm ready to drown myself with nature, peacefulness, and ridding myself of distractions. So, needless to say we are excited that we have one phase down, and on to the next. Until next time. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment