Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Willingham's Lately

So it has been awhile since I last blogged. I have decided since David and I have made a serious life change, that I will start blogging about our adventures. What is this life change you ask? Well, we have decided to sell pretty much all of our earthly belongings, and travel around the US with David's job. He is a pipe welder and has this amazing opportunity to travel all over the country. We both love traveling, and since W is little, we thought why not? So I am going to revamp my blog, and blog about all of our adventures that we encounter. I guess you could call us your modern day vagabond. Also, I want to share with you guys our granola way of parenting. What is granola parenting? Well, basically, David and I cosleep, babywear, and cloth diaper Wesley. We dont babywear as much anymore because Wesley can walk, but when his little legs get tired, we babywear. So, this blog is my way of keeping my family and friends up to date, and anyone else who cares to read. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment