Monday, February 7, 2011

They grow up so fast!

I can't believe that Wesley is going to be 4 months old next week!! This weekend I was going through his drawers and I had to put some of his clothes in storage! Every time that I have to put clothes away it makes me cry. He is growing up so fast and learning so much. Everyday he is becoming more and more of a little person with his own little personality. David and I think that he is getting a tad spoiled, but that's ok for now. He is such a joy and I am so fortunate that we can take him places with us. We can go out to eat and he will just hang out in his little carseat and play. To all of my friends that have just had babies our are about to have a baby.... Cherish every single second and love it! I can't tell you enough how awesome it is being a mom! Every day is a new adventure. On another note.... I am looking into making my own baby food. Has anyone done that and what are your thoughts on it? I have heard such good things about it, but it would be nice to get some input from people that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment